Suitable for breakout, reversal, or trend following strategies, many traders are using volume profiles in their trading arsenal to get visibility of the price levels where the most and least volume has traded over a given time. When price returns to an area where previously a large volume has been traded we can naturally expect support/resistance. Likewise, when price returns to a region where previously a very small amount of volume was traded we can expect the price to move through that area with relative ease.
2. Show Session or visible range volume profile
One unique feature of the TDU Volume Profile is that it allows you to show the volume profile for the visible range. This means that the volume profile shown is based only on the candles you are seeing. If you zoom in/out or drag your chart left/right then the volume profile is immediately updated
3. Show ETH , RTH or full session volume profiles
The volume profile indicator allows you to view the volume profiles for
- the regular trading hours (RTH),
- extended trading hours (ETH),
- both ETH and ETH.
- or the full trading session
You can fully customize the colors for each session separately. This makes it very easy to show the ETH volume profiles in different colors than the RTH volume profile.
Besides colors, you can also specify when exactly the RTH and/or ETH sessions start and end, since this may vary across the different markets
4. Easy to use Context menu
By right-clicking on the chart you will see the context menu. In there you can choose to quickly hide/show the ETH/RTH volume profiles and/ or extend the current or previous days lines.
5. Shows Important levels (VAL, POC, VWAP, and more)
The indicator will plot all the important levels like:
- The value area high & low
- the Point of Control (POC)
- The session high & low
6. Key Features
- Plots volume profile for each RTH and ETH session or the full session
- Plots volume profile for the visible range
- Volume profile of the current session can be displayed on the right side of the chart, left side of the chart, or at the start of the sessions
- Shows all the important levels like POC, Value Area Hi & Lo and session hi, low and mid
- Configurable resolution (ticks, seconds, minutes)
- Configurable profile width
- Can hide/show labels of previous days
- can extend today's and yesterday's lines
- User-friendly context menu
- Fully customizable colors
- Works on any timeframe
- Works on any instrument
- Works on any bar type
- Works with any ninjatrader version
- added option to show full session profile.
- small bug fixes.
- added dropdown menu.
- fix problem with VP's on monday
- improved precision on low volume markets.
- fixed some issues on RTY, GC and CL
- Added option to show RTH, ETH, or both sessions
- added context menu to quickly show/hide extend RTH/ETH volume profiles
- Added context menu to quickly extend todays or yesterdays lines
- Todays volume profile can now be shown at the start of session
- width of lines can now be set
- new option to specify if the volume profile for the current day should be shown at the start of the session or right of the chart
- new option to extend the levels of the current day
- fixed issue with NinjaTrader 22.214.171.124
- small bugfixes
All our indicators and packages come with
- a one-time fee only
- lifetime license for 1 pc (we offer 20% discount for 2nd licenses)
- includes free future updates
We also offer a 100% free 5-day trial of all our indicators allowing you to test our software before you decide to invest in it. Since you are able to test all our software before buying it all sales are final and non-refundable!