Whether you are a fundamental or technical trader news events are always important. During news events, we often see huge volatility in price. With the TDU News Indicator, you won't make the mistake of accidentally opening or being in a trade when an important news event is incoming. All news is shown in a clearly condensed table and also as vertical lines on your chart. You can choose to hide low and/or medium impact news and even filter out news events that are not important to your trading.
2.1 Show low/medium/high impact news
The first 3 settings are pretty self-explanatory. They allow you to either show or hide low, medium, and/or high impact news.
2.2 Entry time offset in hours
Here you can specify your local time offset. All news events are dated in UTC.
Note that the indicator uses your chart time. Not your local PC time. So if your charts are on UTC-4 then just put -4 in here
Here you can choose to ignore one or more countries. For example, if you are not interested in news events for CHF and JPY you can simply turn them off by entering CHF, JPY here. Note that you need to separate multiple items with a comma(,)
2.4 Show Table
If enabled then the news table will be shown, when disabled it will be hidden
2.5 Show # days
Here you can specify how many days of news should be shown on your chart
2.6 Hide past events
When enabled any news events which already happened will not be shown on the chart. When enabled, old news events will be shown on the chart
3. Bloodhound/strategies support
The indicator exports a single plot called News which you can use from your strategies or Bloodhound templates
The values are:
|1||Low impact news|
|2||Medium impact news|
|3||High impact news|
You can also specify the number of minutes the signal should be given before the news event and after the news event.
For example in the screenshot below the signal will be given from 5 minutes before until 5 minutes after the news event
4. Key Features
- Show upcoming news events in the table and on the chart
- Supports strategies/bloodhound
- Choose if you want to see low, medium, or high impact news or any combination
- Filter out and hide news you are not interested in it.
- Works on any instrument
- Works on any timeframe
- Added option to filter out news item by title.
- Fixed issue that no news was shown anymore.
- added plot for bloodhound support.
- made crude oil inventories reports high impact news.
- fixed news indicator stopped working since URL to the news calendar changed.
All our indicators and packages come with
- a one-time fee only
- lifetime license for 1 pc (we offer 20% discount for 2nd licenses)
- includes free future updates
We also offer a 100% free 5-day trial of all our indicators allowing you to test our software before you decide to invest in it. Since you are able to test all our software before buying it all sales are final and non-refundable!