The tick is used by many traders for timing their entries. TICK levels above 400 or below -400 are often a very clear indication for a (short term) reversal. Traders looking at placing a long trade will want to open their trade when the TICK is below -400 and traders looking to place a short trade will want to open their trade when the tick is above +400.
Another entry is when the TICK makes a new high or low for the day while simultaneously making a new high price or new low price of the day. This is often an indication that a trend reversal might happen and can be used as an early entry into the new trend.
- NYSE Breadth indicator
- Advance-Decline indicator
- See the highest & lowest TICK of the day
- High/low TICK alerts
- High/low TICK dots on the chart when the TICK is above +400 or below -400
- See the TICK as a background watermark on your chart
- Sound alerts when the TICK is above +400 or below -400